wtorek, 28 czerwca 2011

Kuba con la kappa










Some sample backstage shots I've taken for WWD during Uomo Fashion Week in Milan. Some were used on the magazine's website,
other ones are coming in print.
It was crazy, in four days I released my shutter over 6700 times. I haven't even had time to look at the material properly.
I love this kind of chaos and I hope to do it again.

Top to bottom: Alexander McQueen, Burberry Prorsum, Jil Sander, Etro, Z Zegna, Prada, McQueen, Gucci and Prada again.

7 komentarzy:

Anonimowy pisze...

ahh ależ zazdroszczę, oczywiście z sympatią.

Anonimowy pisze...

you're absolutely amazing photographer!

Anonimowy pisze...

cool :)

kuba pisze...

spoko spoko. dzięki dzięki. grazie grazie.

dicky-birds pisze...

gratulacje i powodzenia! zdjęcia są super!

Anonimowy pisze...

Żywe.... niesamowite!

galazinka pisze...

dużo się tu dzieje. jak zwykle smacznie.